Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Lots of Lilies

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely floral 'thinking of you' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Woodware Wheat stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Lucky Limeade.  The pearl embellishments are of unknown origin.

I've had this paper is my scrap bin for quite a while but shied away from using it because the coordinating colour options are pretty limited and there was no way I'd find just the right shade of blue to work with the background.  With the simple style I had in mind however, I very safely stuck with using a shade of green from the leaves.  This is another great sentiment from Woodware.  I love the larger size and the mix of fonts.  This isn't my favourite card but I don't hate it either.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment