Sunday, February 7, 2021

More Pretty Pink Thoughts

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very pretty 'thinking of you' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up River Rock.  The sentiment is Poppy Stamps Art Deco You Are Wonderful stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Metallic Pearls.

I have no idea where the idea for this layout came from but I'm really pleased with the results.  I love the two banners in opposite directions under the sentiment.  I don't know if this floral paper is really in the 'art deco' style but I think it is close enough that it works really well with the style of the sentiment.  There are a lot of pearls here but I just couldn't stop adding them.  They speak to the yellow centers of the flowers.  It's a much better result than I had imagined and I know I'll repeat it in the future.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment