Sunday, January 31, 2021

Flowery Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another 'thank you' card I crafted for my daughter to send to her Great Grandmother.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Canary and Gypsy.  The sentiment is Spellbinders Thanks Expressions cut from more Canary and Gypsy and is highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.

My Grandmother-in-law is 102 years old and is having a harder time seeing things these days so I figured this bold die cut sentiment would be perfect for her Christmas thank you card.  She just loves bright colours and things that sparkle so I always strive to use these elements when I craft cards for her.  I was also hoping that this iris paper would be especially cheerful given that she's been cooped up in her long-term care home for close to a year thanks to the pandemic.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment