Thursday, January 7, 2021

Dots of Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely Stampin' Up 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections Grey.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Birds of a Feather layered on Stampin' Up Summer Starfruit and Island Indigo.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections White and layered on more Island Indigo.  The embellishments are Echo Park "Have Faith" enamel dots.

I think this is a perfect neutral 'thank you' card.  I love this very simple printed paper and all the different colour coordination options!  I chose this particular sentiment because I could mimic the dots on the printed paper.  I was rather surprised (sort of) to find enamel dots that matched the Summer Starfruit layer so well.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment