Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I'm kicking off I SPI's 2021 posts with a baby card.  It strikes me as a fitting way to kick off the new year!

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Stemma Baby Girl layered on Stampin' Up Pale Plum.  The image was cut with Creative Expressions Sweet Dreams Little One die from more Pale Plum and highlighted with Altenew Baby Pink ink.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Short & Sweet stamped in Altenew Baby Pink on Recollections White and layered on more Pale Plum.

I crafted this card for my neighbors who became grandparents for the second time in late October.  I really love this baby paper as it offers so many options for coordinating colours and embellishments.  This puppy die cut is particularly cute as are all the critters in the set.  The scale of the images in the paper are pretty good for a card.  It's a great result and perfect for welcoming a sweet baby girl!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment