Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Chevron Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections Grey.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Best Year Ever layered on Stampin' Up Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections White and layered on more Crushed Curry.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye "I'm With" and "Oliver", and Echo Park "Have Faith" enamel dots.

A friend has commissioned 25 thank you cards for his clients so I've been quite busy over the holidays.  For the most part, this 'thank you' series is pretty neutral as they could be sent to either male or female clients.  I had a lot fun with a variety of simple and straightforward layouts.  I also really enjoyed dusting off the 'thank you' stamps in my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment