Friday, January 29, 2021

Thirty Years

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is the anniversary card I crafted for my husband.

The card base is Recollections Pearlized Gold.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on an ivory also of unknown origin.  The image is Gina K Because of You stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl and layered on a shimmery gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment, also Gina K Because of You, is stamped in Soft Suede on more Recollections Vanilla.

My husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary in late December.  I think 30 years is pretty awesome and though we couldn't go out to celebrate (pandemic lock down), I wanted him to have a special card.  I love all the different muted golds and ivory as well as all the different layers.  The image and sentiment are an absolute favourite for an anniversary card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment