Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Zig Zag Thank You

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections Grey.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The sentiment is Recollections stamped in Outdoor Denim on Recollections White and layered on more Outdoor Denim.  The silver brad embellishments are of unknown origin.

At Michael's a while back I came across these light grey Recollections card bases which I thought may be a nice change of pace.  Would that I'd picked up a few extra packages because they're fantastic!  As a soft neutral base, I'm finding they work with a ton of printed papers in my stash and scrap bins!  If I every get out of lockdown... This layout is an oft-used favourite and I love the oval sentiment against the zig zag of the printed paper.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment