Sunday, January 10, 2021

More Green and Blue Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Navy and Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment Altenew Halftone Thanks stamped in Close To My Heart Denim on Recollections White and layered on more Lucky Limeade.  The 'thanks' is cut from Recollections Navy with the coordinating Altenew Halftone Thanks die.

The printed paper reminded me of a shirt making is perfect for a this commission.  I think I've used this Altenew stamp and die set every time I craft 'thank you' cards.  It is just great for a quick and easy card.  I'm a big fan of stamp and die sets.  This is a really great neutral business 'thank you' card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment