Saturday, January 2, 2021

A Happy Camper

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a retirement card that I crafted for a neighbor whose enjoyed his last day of work on December 24th.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket "Mr Campy" Happy Campers layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Core'dinations olive green.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wild About Flowers stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Early Espresso and olive green.  The mini banners were punched from Early Espresso.  The antique gold brads are of unknown origin.

The retirement plan for our neighbors was to buy a camper and hit the open road so I couldn't resist crafting this camper retirement card!  I think it's absolutely perfect!  I love the simple style of the images and the variety of colours makes for easy colour coordination.  The font of the sentiment is perhaps a little on the fussy side compare to the rest of the card but I have limited 'retirement' stamps and didn't want to repeat what I'd used for his wife's card.  Their retirement is well-deserved and I hope they enjoy all the adventures they will have.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment