Monday, January 25, 2021

Sweet Subtle Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another more feminine 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a light green of unknown origin (possibly Stampin' Up River Rock).  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Thanks stamped in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

Like the oval paper from a few days ago, I found the colours in this printed paper very appealing.  It was nice to craft a softer, more feminine card.  I was thrilled to add this large Altenew sentiment to my stash a while back but I find it more of a challenge to use and I don't always have the time or patience to 'play' with it.  I'm so happy it turned out fairly well in this instance.  I'm really not sure about the random bling and have come to the conclusion that I just may never get it right.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment