Friday, January 8, 2021

Thank You Plaid

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great plaid 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed papers are of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Recollections White and layered on more printed paper and Elegant Eggplant.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet enamel dots.

When choosing the elements for these cards I was often thinking of men's suits, ties and shirts as inspiration.  This plaid would be great for a shirt!  I just love a purple and green colour combination.  I also find plaid a great pattern for more neutral cards. I couldn't resist using a banner for the sentiment and think the pale lavender enamel dots work great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment