Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Another Argyle Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede and Lost Lagoon.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Soft Suede and Lost Lagoon.  The square brad embellishments are Crafts.

I think argyle is perfect for a corporate thank you card, especially for masculine clients.  The colours in this argyle paper are especially appealing with so many options for coordinating.  For quite a while now I've been loving using banners so I couldn't resist for this commission.  I love how the layered banners anchor the sentiment and this wider one is perfect for these rather large square brads.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment