Tuesday, January 12, 2021

More Green Paisley Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Fancy Pants "Happy Together" Always layered on a dark green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Avery Elle stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

This was another necktie inspired paper well worthy of a card.  Paisley just works wonderfully for neckties.  This great light olive green colour was also perfect for my friend who commissioned these cards as it's his favourite colour.  The angled sentiment is great and of course, inspired the placement of these square metal embellishments which could be considered cuff links.  Once I got on the 'suit' theme, it just kept my mojo going.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment