Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Bold Blue Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is fantastic great blue and white 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Midnight Muse and Bashful Blue.  The sentiment is Spellbinders Thanks Expression cut from Midnight Muse and Bashful Blue and, stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm silver metals.

Of all my sentiment die cuts, this is my favourite!  I love the bold size and the two layers just take it over the top.  The overall impact is just stunning!  The printed paper makes a great background for the sentiment and made choosing the coordinating blues pretty easy.  This is probably one of my favourites cards of this entire commission.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment