Monday, January 4, 2021

An Early Valentine

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great Valentine requested by a friend for his 'love'!

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Red Foil and Hygloss Gold Foil.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches All Year Cheer stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more red foil.  The heart brad is of unknown origin.

I know, I know, it's a titch early for Valentine cards but when a friend place an order for thank you cards I asked if he'd also like a Valentine for his partner.  Killing multiple birds at once so to speak.  This is the perfect card for his girlfriend (my bestie)! It's big, bright and bold!  I love the paper and of course used lots of shiny because it just suits her to a tee!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment