Friday, January 15, 2021

Green Argyle Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Reminisce "Lucky Day" Lucky Plaid layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green and Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine.  The sentiment is of unknown origin stamped in Ponderosa Pine on Recollections Vanilla.

This printed paper is the flip side of the printed paper from yesterday's card.  I love them both and they were perfect for my friend who loves green.  He's a bit of a golfer too so I feel this is eminently suitable.  I could envision any embellishments and didn't want to do more banners so I decided to just leave it as is and I'm glad I did because this was a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment