Friday, January 22, 2021

Paisley Thanks

Hello everyone,

I have yet another 'thank you' card today.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is also Recollections and is layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey and River Rock.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White and layered on more Basic Grey and River Rock.  The horizontal Basic Grey strip was textured with the Darice Paisley Background embossing folder.

I had pretty much free reign for this commission so was able to get creative with all of my favourite patterns.  I've had this paisley paper forever and I love every card I've made with it.  Paisley is a great pattern for a tie so works perfectly for this corporate card commission.  I love this sentiment even though I don't use it all that often.  As I was pulling the elements together I decide a little paisley texture would be a nice addition even thought you don't see all that much of it.  This is a better result that I'd pictured in my mind and is a card I could easily repeat.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment