Thursday, January 21, 2021

Ikat Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Carta Bella Wildflower Ikat layered on Stampin' Up Mint Macaron and Basic Grey.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

Ikat is another pattern that I really love.  I first came across it through a home design show on television.  This is a great neutral coloured ikat, making colour coordination pretty easy.  I love this larger sentiment with its great font.  Placing the sentiment on an angle made me happy and I love that there was space for these two square silver brads.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment