Thursday, January 28, 2021

Splashy Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last 'thank you' card I crafted for a recent commission.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a green Bazzill and a bright blue of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Altenew Starlight on Recollections White and layered on more Bazzill green and bright blue.  The embellishments are Jolee's All That Bling Variety Studs.

I've always love this piece of paper.  It reminds me of a splash of water.  The layout is not dissimilar to other cards in the commission.  I used the blue strip on the right side to anchor the oval sentiment.  The silver stud embellishments speak to the small circles in the printed paper.  It's a pretty decent result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment