Saturday, January 30, 2021

Golfing Thank You

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a 'thank you' card I crafted for my daughter to send to her Grandfather.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed papers are Stampin' Up Country Club layered on Night of Navy.  The images is Stampin' Up Club House stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and cut with Stampin' Up Golf Club coordinating die.  The image was coloured with various Reeves watercolor pencils.  The sentiment is Altenew Many Thanks stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and cut with the Stampin' Up Golf Club die.

My father-in-law put away his golf clubs a number of years back but he'll always love the sport.  When my daughter asked me to craft his Christmas 'thank you' card I couldn't resist using this Stampin' Up set.  I was particularly thrilled to find just the right size sentiment to fit the golf ball die.  I love that I managed to make it appear that the 'thank you' ball was hit by the golfer.  I don't do scenes well and though this may not be a true scene, I'm proposing it qualifies, somewhat.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment