Saturday, January 9, 2021

Neon Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Ella & Viv Paper Company "Modern Art" Mosaic layered on Stampin' Up Midnight Muse and Lemon Lime Twist.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Close To My Heart Denim on Recollections White and layered on more Lemon Lime Twist and Midnight Muse banners.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet enamel dots.

I just love it when I find just the right coordinating elements in my stash.  All these different companies produced the perfect elements for this card.  I love the double horizontal banner underneath the sentiment.  I'm not usually a big fan of 'neon' but on this card, it's just awesome.  The bright green, navy and white are a fantastic colour combine.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment