Saturday, January 23, 2021

Oval Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a more feminine 'thank you' card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Soft Sage and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four You stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White and layered on more Soft Sage.  The embellishments is a Crafts brad highlighted with Avocado Liquid Pearls.

I find this printed paper quite appealing.  The different coloured ovals just speak to me.  There were any number of design options available but I decide to use this edge to edge horizontal so I could show as much of the paper as possible.  I rounded the edge of the sentiment because it worked better with the ovals.  Placing the sentiment on the right side was just a way to switch things up a little in this rather large commission.  As I'm posting I wish I had had a oval brad because that would have made it over the top great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment