Monday, January 11, 2021

Paisley Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great business 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Déjà Views Homespun Paisley layered on Recollections Blue.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentiment Too cut from more Recollections Blue.  The embellishments are mini gold brads of unknown origin.

This printed paper struck me a very necktie worthy and thus a card was crafted!  This is another die and stamp set that I am drawn to whenever I craft a large batch of 'thank you' cards even though I decided against adding a stamped element.  I especially love how the 'tails' flow off the card.  Also, the long 'tail' on the right is perfect for adding embellishments.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment