Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Thank You Coffee

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another 'thank you' card in the commission I've crafted.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a medium blue Bazzill and Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Subtle Candy Dots.

Not all corporate 'thank you' cards have to be serious so when I came across this paper I knew I'd use it in this commission.  I love the pile of coffee cups and was thrilled to have this vertical sentiment in my stash. It couldn't be more perfect for this card and the final result is just fantastic!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment