Thursday, January 14, 2021

Green Plaid Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very simple plaid card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Reminisce "Lucky Day" Lucky Plaid layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green and Apricot Appeal.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Garden Green.  The mini banners were punched from Apricot Appeal.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Artisan Stud Durables.

I often say that a card doesn't need to be complex to be great!  This is a truly simple card using a great piece of plaid paper with a bold sentiment.  I love the mini banners and use them quite often.  I'm a little concerned that the embellishments may be a little on the large size but hope they'll go through the mail all right because they're metal.  Fingers crossed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment