Sunday, January 17, 2021

So Many Thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive and Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The sentiment is Penny Black Thanks, Thanks stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede on more vanilla and layered on more Smoothie and Old Olive.  The embellishments are Crafts rhinestone stickers.

This should be a somewhat familiar card for I SPI followers as I've used this printed paper and layout many times before.  I obviously love it!  The colours are great for coordinating and the font works perfectly with the lines in the design.  I saw this as a more feminine card so I added maybe a little more bling than I normally would have.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment