Sunday, January 3, 2021

Leafy Thank You

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sample thank you card for a possible commission later this year.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Sentiments stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso.  The leaf sprig was cut with a Docrafts X-Cut Leaves die from Stampin' Up Hello Honey.

Last autumn a friend inquired about placing a large order of client thank you cards for his office but the commission fell through because it was too last minute for me to work out how to include a sentiment on the inside.  I've had time to think about it so I put together this sample card.  The card will be used whether or not I get commissioned.  I used my word processing software to print the sentiment on cardstock then I layered it on a piece of Pumpkin Pie before adhering it to the inside of the card.  It looks pretty good if I do say so myself.  It would be a fairly large order so I would craft multiple sets of a variety of cards.  This sample is pretty straightforward and would be fairly easy to mass produce.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment