Monday, April 20, 2020

A Beautiful Bouquet

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty feminine birthday card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The image is Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems stamped in Altenew Permanent Black on Recollections Vanilla and painted with LuminArte Fuzzy Peach and Lemongrass Twinkling H2Os.  The image panel is layered on K&Company Julianne Mat Pad, Bazzill Basics and a light peach of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Joy Crafts Sayings stamped in Altenew Permanent Black.  The embellishments Want 2 Scrap LaCreme Baby Bling Pearls.

When I went to my stash for a birthday card last week I discovered I had only two feminine English birthday cards.  An issue easily remedied with an afternoon of crafting.  This is a favourite.  I've always loved this image!  It is so easy to paint and always turns out beautifully.  I'm heartily satisfied with the layers of peach which are utterly perfect against the vanilla base.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment