Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Naturally

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a very neutral 'thinking of you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The image is Woodware Wheat stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Beige and Olive on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Altenew Dark Chocolate.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper, Stampin' Up Old Olive and a brown of unknown origin.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

A girlfriend sent me a beautiful Easter card with a wonderful alcohol inked background which inspired me to break into my own stash of alcohol inks.  I love the soft green and beige in this piece.  It was perfect for a more natural card.  It also gave me an opportunity to play with some of the Tsukineko inks in my stash.  I think the results are just amazing!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment