Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Today's Wish

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another beautiful feminine birthday card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The image is A Muse Chrysanthemum Open stamped in Altenew Permanent Black on Recollections Vanilla and painted with LuminArte Fresh Oregano, Mango Mamba and Olive Vine Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Sentiments also stamped in Altenew Permanent Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on a yellow and a green both of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Crafts rhinestones.

There is something so lovely about this simple style of cards.  I'm quite pleased with the combined image/sentiment panel against the coordinating layers.  I love how the three simple rhinestones follow the arc of the stem.  I often hesitate to use yellow but I am finding the more I use it, the happier I am with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment