Saturday, April 4, 2020

Inked Hello

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely hello card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a light pink and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is from Wish stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more light pink.

I really like this simple card.  The printed paper is awesome!  This row of fancy fountain pens is just wonderful.  The hints of pink are perfect with the medium brown, a colour combination I just can't resist.  I think the flowing sentiment really suits the 'fountain pen' images.  The theme makes for a great card for a letter writer (or card maker).  It's a better result than I had envisioned.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment