Saturday, April 11, 2020

Puppy Love

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really cute top note critter card.


The card base was cut from a dark grey Bazzill with the Sizzix/Stampin' Up Top Note die.  The remaining pieces were cut from a variety of Recollections, Bazzill and unknown scraps using various paper punches and dies.

cased this card from blogger Laura Lipe (Smiles, Laura) whose adorable cards I found on Pinterest.  I was so happy with yesterday's cat card I just couldn't resist trying a dog card.  It's just as adorable!  As I mentioned yesterday, the options with this card are endless in terms of colours and shapes.  I stuck pretty close to the original.  I'm so thrilled with the results and I'm sure the young boy who will be receiving it will be thrilled!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment