Friday, April 24, 2020

Exotic Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pretty feminine birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Hero Arts Exotic Blooms stamped in Tombow N57, 192, 228 and 772 on Recollections White, and is layered on Marianne Design Basic Paper Watercolour and a grey of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

This is a layout that I've done many times before.  I've probably used this image in this layout before as well.  I find the pink and grey colour combination very appealing.  This vertical sentiment is a favourite.  The font is wonderful and the size is perfect for these larger cards.  I love the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment