Monday, April 27, 2020

Wrapped Around

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card that I cased from Pinterest.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Stampin' Up Lovely Lilac and Tempting Turquoise, and Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid.  The sentiment is Frantic Stamper stamped in Altenew Jet Black.

I saw this card a long time ago on Pinterest and was immediately drawn to it.  I love the wrap around aspect and this swallowtail image is just perfect!  The ink colours I chose work really well, making this card very cheerful.  It's so simple, I stamped the image before I folded the card. I didn't add any type of embellishment because it would have distracted from this wonderful image.  It's a better result than I had imagined!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment