Sunday, April 19, 2020

Special Birdies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really simple card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper layered on Stampin' Up Pacific Point.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered on more Pacific Point.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I really want this series of cards to be bright and cheerful.  I thought this little birdie paper was perfect for a card.  It's actually a very simple design with two shades of blue and white.  After trying a number of different things, I realized that keeping it simple was the best choice.  I think the angled sentiment adds interest and the little dabs of glitter is the perfect little extra.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment