Thursday, April 9, 2020

More Delightful Daisies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely daisy card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill and Recollections Black. The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more black.  The card is highlighted with Echo Park Have Faith enamel dots.

I just love this retro daisy paper!  I used it for a wonderful birthday card a few months ago.  It's such happy paper, I couldn't resist making an 'on my mind' card.  The hints of black just make the paper pop even more!  I was so thrilled to find these yellow enamel dots that mimic the centers of the daisies.  I'm as pleased with this card as I was with the birthday card.  I've got just enough paper left to craft another daisy card at some point so stay tuned!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment