Thursday, April 23, 2020

Clean and Simple

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun feminine birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Penny Black Birds on Wire stamped in Tombow N25, 296, 493, 636, 755 and 985 on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more Recollections White.

This is a much different card than my usual but I had this idea.  It turned out exactly how I'd imagined!  This is a great stamp but not one which I use often.  It's very simple but not all that large so unless left simple, it leaves a fair bit of white space.  In this case, I thought it was perfect for this 'from all of us' sentiment.  I was inspired to use different colours for the birds to make them pop against the black and white.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment