Thursday, April 30, 2020

Autumn Hello

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great hello card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The printed paper is Harmonie "Été Indien" feuilles et papillons layered on Stampin' Up Hello Honey and Ridinghood Red.  The image is Sizzix Wildflower Stems #2 die, cut from more Ridinghood Red.  The sentiment is Altenew Painted Butterflies stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and highlighted with Golden Rod Stickles.  The butterfly brad is from Creative Expressions.

I really hadn't intended to craft such a autumnal card but I just loved this paper so much, I couldn't resist.  This is quite a large card base so I was inspired to use one of the larger die cut stems in this series.  I love the pop of red!  I used the sentiment panel to anchor the stem, something I've done before with great results.  The Stickles glitter and the gold butterfly brad add just the right amount of sparkle and shine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment