Thursday, April 2, 2020

Silver Wings

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another general purpose card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Orchid Opulence.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections navy and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Sentiments stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more Orchid Opulence and Navy.  The embellishment is Forever In Time Vintage Elegant Butterfly sticker.  The card is highlighted with Silver Stickles.

I love this card!  The printed paper is absolutely lovely with all the colours I favor.  When highlighted with silver Stickles, it's awesome!  I was thrilled to find this silver butterfly in my stash.  I have an entire drawer of butterfly embellishments and some times forget what I've got so end up delighted with a find!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment