Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Happy Spring

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really cheerful 'hello' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The image is the Sizzix/Stampin' Up Butterfly Thinlits die, cut from Close To My Heart Sunny Yellow and highlighted with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Whisper White and layered on Close To My Heart Citrus Leaf.  The image and sentiment are adhered to a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper which was layered on a white of unknown origin and more Citrus Leaf.  The card is highlighted with Lime Green Stickles.

Not only is the novelty of physical distancing lessening but I'm tired of grey skies and cold temperatures!  I'm want sunshine and warmth!  I made this bright and sunny hello card instead.  I took some time to play with alcohol ink on the weekend.  It was pretty limited however I've only a little bit of isopropyl alcohol left and it's now impossible to find.  I do have some blending solution but that is really expensive compared to rubbing alcohol.  I'm quite happy with these latest pieces of alcohol inked papers.  This piece turned out as cheerful as I'd hoped.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment