Friday, April 10, 2020

Cat Love

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fun card that I crafted for the children of a girlfriend.


The card base was cut from a grey Recollections with the Sizzix/Stampin' Up Top Note die.  The remaining pieces were cut from a variety of Recollections, Bazzill and unknown scraps using various paper punches and dies.

I have to give a shout out to blogger Laura Lipe (Smiles, Laura) who I cased to craft this really cute cat card.  This is my second attempt at a 'punch art' cat card.  I consider the first attempt to be a learning experience!  The options with this card are endless in terms of colours.  I'm so thrilled with the results and I can't wait to get it in the mail!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment