Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Delightful Daisy Bouquets

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely 'especially for you' card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a Recollections yellow and a navy Bazzill.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions More Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on more Recollections white.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I absolutely love these daisy bouquets.  The paper evokes a French Provence feeling with the blue and yellow colour combination.  Of course given the style, I chose to use blue and yellow for the layers.  I'm quite happy placing the sentiment on the diagonal and have used that layout quite often the last little while.  I'm not certain how pleased I am with the placement of the Liquid Pearl dots but it's not the worst I've ever done.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment