Friday, April 17, 2020

A Friendly Hello

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really great 'hello' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The printed paper is Pink Fresh Studio "Indigo Hills 2" Mesa layered on Stampin' Up Smoky Slate and Close To My Heart Eggplant.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Celebration Sentiments stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Whisper White and layered on more Eggplant.  The sentiment was cut with the coordinating Creative Expressions Tags & Banners dies.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

I just love this card!  The printed paper is so simple with a such a variety of colours, coordinating is pretty easy.  I love a purple/grey colour combination.  I've had this vertical sentiment set for quite a while but have not played with it as much as I would have liked.  I only recent acquired the coordinating die cut set which really makes using the stamp set so much easier.  I love having something anchor the banner and was thrilled to find this perfect purple ribbon.  I used a flat bow because the card is going to be mailed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment