Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Fanciful Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a colourful butterfly card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Calypso Coral.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a blue Bazzill and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more blue and Calypso Coral.  The butterfly brad is from Creative Expressions.

I fell in love with this scrap of butterfly paper the moment I found it.  I trimmed this piece carefully so I could get two cards out of the piece I found.  I was thrilled to find this particular sentiment, 'Just Because' seems appropriate right now.  I thought of adding a flat bow to the top of the oval but that needed to happen before I glued everything together.  I used this lovely butterfly brad instead!  Next time, it will be a bow.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment