Saturday, April 18, 2020

Footprints

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a bit of a different card than my usual.


The card base is Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Whisper White and layered on Stampin' Up Island Indigo and Whisper White, and a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

Of course I couldn't craft just one alcohol inked paper card!  This is a favourite piece with different shades of blue and just a titch of pink/purple.  I came across this sentiment when I was looking for the sentiment for yesterday's card.  I didn't even realize it was part of this Creative Expressions stamp set.  Obviously I've not used it before!  I'm sure everyone is familiar with this poem and I thought it eminently appropriate for the types of cards I'm crafting right now.  For some reason, I liked the placement lower on the card rather than centered.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment