Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A Birthday Rose

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful feminine birthday card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The image is Penny Black The Look of Love stamped in Tombow 098, 177, 905, 925 and 933 on Recollections Vanilla.  The image is layered on an orange Bazzill, an orange Recollections and more Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned stamped in Altenew Jet Black.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Rockets & Rayguns mini jewels.

This has quickly become another favourite stamp!  It is so very easy to colour and I've always loved the results.  This is another wonderfully layered card.  I thought stamping the sentiment on one of the layers was inspired but I'm pretty sure I've done it before.  I'm also quite happy with the bling placement!  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment