Sunday, April 26, 2020

A Pop Art Wish

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Hero Arts Pop Stems stamped in Stampin' Up Taken With Teal, Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Taken With Teal, Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment is Frantic Stamper stamped Elegant Eggplant.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I was so happy with yesterday's card that I just couldn't resist crafting a similar card using cool colours.  I also already had the ink spots on my desk.  This is a favourite wooden stamp.  It is quite large but is easy to ink and stamp.  The dots are just perfect for adding a bit of Stickles.  I love having the sentiment in the design 'sweet spot', stamped directly on the card base.  It's as good a result as I got with yesterday's card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment