Sunday, April 12, 2020

Tea Time Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely 'thinking of you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on an orange of unknown origin, more Very Vanilla, and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Woodware Wheat stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The brad embellishments are of unknown origin.

A pile of books and a pot of tea are rather appropriate for a long confinement.  It seemed the perfect paper for a 'thinking of you' card.  I've used this paper a couple of times for other cards and have never been disappointed in the results.  The colours are lovely with lots of options of coordinating.  I chose a tangerine orange, vanilla and dark brown.  I know exactly to whom I will send this card and I hope it will make her smile.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment