Saturday, April 25, 2020

A Flight of Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fantastic feminine birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Memory Box First Flight stamped in Stampin' Up Regal Rose, Ruby Red and More Mustard on Recollections White.  The card is layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red and More Mustard.  The Ruby Red layer was textured with Craft Concepts Wings embossing folder.  The sentiment is cut from the Memory Box Happy Birthday Friendship Script die from Stampin' Up More Mustard and is highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Rhinestones.

I love using this butterfly stamp when I'm in the mood for playing with multiple ink colours.  In this case I chose three Stampin' Up inks from the same collection.  I used two of the coordinating solid papers for layering and the die cut sentiment.  I don't often craft what I call 'Stampin' Up cards' but sometimes the Stampin' Up elements just come together so easily I've finished a card before even realizing it's basically a 'Stampin' Up card'.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment